40×20 Junior Nationals Information Update
All members and units are also asked to note the below information from Austin McKenna on the 40×20 Junior Nationals
2016 40×20 Irish Junior Nationals – Entry Info
(Saturday 16th – Sunday 17th April 2016, in Galway venues)
Qualifiers on Saturday 2th April 2016 in venues nationwide.
Online entry for the 2016 Irish Junior Nationals is now open and available by clicking the link below.
ENTRY DEADLINE FRIDAY 18th MARCH 2016 @ 12 MIDNIGHT
Junior Nationals (all Singles including 11 & Under)
The grades that are being run this year are as follows:
11 & Under Boys and Girls (Fun Event)
13 & Under Boys and Girls
13 & Under B Boys and Girls (for players who have not won a provincial title in 40×20 championships or 40×20 colleges championships or a 40×20 Junior Nationals B title)
15 & Under Boys and Girls
15 & Under B Boys and Girls (for players who have not won a provincial title in 40×20 championships or 40×20 colleges championships or a 40×20 Junior Nationals B title)
17 & Under Boys and Girls
17 & Under B Boys and Girls (for players who have not won a provincial title in 40×20 U14, U16 championships, All Ireland 40×20 colleges championships, or any All Ireland Juvenile 40×20 championships or a 40×20 Junior Nationals B title)
19 & Under Boys and Girls
Please note the grading committee for the Junior Nationals will have the final say on players eligibility for A or B grades. Their decision will be final.
For players to be eligible for the above Junior Nationals grades then they must meet the age requirement on the day of the final, i.e. for 11 & Under players, the player must be 11 or Under on the 17th April 2016.
· Entries will only be accepted through the online system and can be paid for by credit card or laser card.
- No entries will be accepted after the closing date. All entries received after the deadline will go on a sub lists as long as payment is received by the office. If drop out’s occur at the last minute then these sub’s will be allocated a position in order.
- Players can only enter one grade.
- By entering this competition you automatically agree to be available to play on both the qualifying weekend and the national’s weekend – as above. As other years the 11 & Under Boys and Girls competitions are only played on the main weekend i.e. 16th & 17th April.
- Please note you will get a conformation email back from myclubfinances.com to confirm that your entry was successful. If you don’t receive this email conformation then you must complete the registration process again.
- If you have entered more than one family member, then please email their names and grades to email@example.com and we will do everything possible to keep them together but we cannot guarantee.
- Accommodation options will be released shortly.