40×20 Irish Adult Nationals Information
2016 40×20 Irish Adult Nationals 2016 – Entry Info
(Friday 29th April – Sunday 1st May 2016, in Belfast venues)
Qualifiers on Sunday 3rd April in venues nationwide (if required)
The closing date for the Adult Nationals is Friday 18th March 2016 @ 12 midnight
- Entries will only be accepted through the online system and can be paid for by credit card, laser, cash or cheque.
- No entries can be accepted after the closing date.
- Players can only enter one grade.
- All matches in the Irish 40×20 Adult Nationals will be 2 games to 15 and tie-break to 11.
- The O’Neill’s International Ball (Men’s Events) and Macsports Dark Blue Ball (Ladies Events) will be the official tournament balls.
- GAA Handball reserves the right to amend grades or entries if they feel it is necessary.
- If numbers are low in certain grades, that particular grade will not be run, with that grade being merged with another grade.
- GAA Handballs decision will be final in such matters.
- By entering this competition you automatically agree to be available to play on both the qualifying weekend and the nationals weekend – as above.
- Please note you will get a conformation email back from myclubfinances.com to confirm that your entry was successful. If you don’t receive this email conformation then you must complete the registration process again.
Entry Fee: €30 for each singles grade